28/03/2012

Question 7: Looking back at your preliminary task, what do you feel you have learnt in the progession from it to full product?


Technologically my skills with Indesign has improved substainally, to the right you can see the sizing and main cover line distracts from the main image and the left third sizing is big and makes the magazine look very amateurish. To the left however the images all emphasise focus onto my model and compliments the depth on my magazine. The colour scheme on my final product is also most consistent, primarily purple, black and white whereas my college magazine had no consistenty with the masthead which has shown my lack of consideration for colour schemes at the start.

The photos and editting itself are also very different, over the course my photo enhancing skills have allowed me to create almost professional looking images that attracts the audience, this was done with developing my understanding of colour balance, curves and sharpness to a professional level. My college magazine had very little editting and my knowledge of only basic photo manipulation skills let me down.

Artistically I feel that my music magazine if actually printed would be eye catching and strong while retaining my artistic flare and mixing this with working to a specification it has allowed me to capture depth and attract a specific target audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment