05/03/2012

Front Cover development

Started laying out on Photoshop to keep quality, I will put this into Indesign after I am happy with it.
Added my main cover line and reorganised the bands at the bottom
Added the start of my left third and used photoshop boxes to give the box a ripped effect

I changed the colour of my masthead to convey a more feminine theme. Added a second left third atricle and added a barcode, issue number and price in the bottom right aswell as a date in the masthead of the issue.
Using photoshop brushes I lightened up my models face and used extra lighting on the eyes to make the photo look better quality, I also airbrushed out some stray hairs over my models face using the stamp tool and doubled the layers up to mask any errors and to give the outline a stronger effect. I added more album covers to my ripped box to show variety
Added a tattoo influenced banner on my ripped box to give it more attention on what the article title, changed the festival logo in the top right so I could put a sticker underneath to give it attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment